-->

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wall of Roses



Here is a wall in my courtyard that I plan to completely cover in roses!  I have purchased American Beauty and Peggy Martin Antique Roses from The Antique Rose Emporium out of Brenham, Texas.  Mail Orders @ https://www.antiqueroseemporium.com/

I planted my very first antique climbing rose to grow over a trellis last year and so far it is doing wonderfully!  It almost completely covered the trellis in one season!  Even a novice like myself can grow these roses. I may be overzealous trying to tackle an entire wall, but I am going to give it a go!  Stay tuned!!


This is a section of my Courtyard wall I plan to cover in roses

This is just one season's growth over my trellis!

THIS is my goal!

Get the idea??
I plan to cover the wall with this AMERICAN BEAUTY rose

And this PEGGY MARTIN antique rose

My ultimate goal is to have FRESH FLOWERS in my home all summer long!




WISH ME LUCK! 


No comments: