-->

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Presentation (Mood) Boards

Presentation boards or so-called 'mood boards' have come a long way with the help of software programs that allow you to draw amazing 3-D images of your room and furniture layouts.  

I am presently working on a couple of mood boards for model homes that I will be presenting to a builder for hire.  I LOVE creating these boards and it will be so fun to see the 'miniature' versions come to life if I get hired!:)  

Here are a few boards that I am getting inspiration from as I begin my own boards....  








THIS IS HOW I TYPICALLY STRUCTURE
MY BOARDS.


HERE IS A UNIQUE VERSION OF A 'MOOD BOARD'

AND HERE IS A 3-D VERSION WHICH I LOVE!

THESE REALLY HELP A CLIENT 'VISUALIZE' THEIR SPACE.


LOOKS LIKE A PHOTOGRAPH!

I LOVE THIS ROOM!  IT ALMOST FEELS AS IF

 IT IS ABOUT TO COME TO LIFE AT ANY MOMENT!

THE FOLLOWING ARE ACTUAL COMPLETED ROOMS.  TO THINK THEY ALL STARTED WITH A MINI FLOOR PLAN!!!








 AND HERE ARE MY COMPLETED BOARDS.....WISH ME LUCK!!!
Starting out on the dining room table

Organizing the boards

Ready for labeling Board #1

Board #2 Ready for labeling

Completed Board

Completed Board

No comments: