-->

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Outdoor Curtains

Since moving to Texas, I've noticed outdoor rooms are the norm, especially since you can enjoy this space almost year round!  I decided to get some outdoor curtains on our covered patio to extend the living area.  Here are some pics of inspiration that I came across.....

Is this really an 'outdoor' room??!!


These panels create such a soft, relaxed look.

A room with a view.



 Many curtains can be purchased 'ready made' but these are most likely custom-made due to the length and detail.


So soft and billowy!


Ahhhhhh.....can you feel the breeze??


These curtains really frame the patio.


I love the fresh, crisp yellow and whites with the contrasting brown ceiling and wicker chairs!


I love the textures of the panels, wicker chairs, wood beams and pillows.


These outdoor curtains help to define a 'room'.


Here are curtains with matching slip covered chairs for outdoors!  Goosebumps!  


And, here are the panels on my covered patio.  I pull the east side panels shut (on the left side of pic) at sunrise, and the west panels shut (on the right side of pic) at sunset during the hottest summer months!  They really help keep the area shaded.

There are a total of (6) panels...(2) on each side and (2) in the front.


The panels easily pull open and closed.


I thought about turquoise panels, but I do have neighbors that may not share my love of COLOR;)



No comments: