-->

Saturday, November 30, 2013

It all Began at The Front Door...

To get my Christmas decorating jump started that is!  I wanted a blue-themed wreath this year so I began the search, which took quite some time to find just the right one. I got side-tracked more than a few times and reverted back to the traditional greens of boxwood or pine.  But in the end I persevered!  

Here are several beautiful wreaths I was contemplating...

HERE WE GO.....

I STARTED WITH TEAL BLUES...




THEN REVERTED BACK TO THE MORE 'TRADITIONAL' LOOK!



THEN THOUGHT MAYBE A LIGHTER SHADE OF BLUE....


OR PERHAPS SOMETHING ALTOGETHER DIFFERENT?

BUT THEN I CAME ACROSS THIS BEAUTIFUL TRADITIONAL WREATH!

AND THEN THOUGHT MAYBE A RUSTIC LOOK....

But, while all of these wreaths are gorgeous, I decided my Christmas decorating budget would be shot before i even got past the front door!  So, in the end, I decided to embellish my year-round wreath and brought out the glue gun to add moss, decorative blue and silver balls, a few glittery flowers and a glittery blue ribbon!  



(Most of the wreaths shown here can be found on Etsy.com  Otherwise, please visit my Pinterest page and checkout boards 'Front Door Decor' and 'Christmas Decorating' for the sources of all other wreaths).

HAPPY DECORATING!!!


No comments: