-->

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break.....Please!

 "I love spring anywhere, but if I could chose, I would always greet it in a garden." -Ruth Stout



Spring is in the air!  I came across this quote which was spot on for me!


<3
With spring comes the birds, and we have quite a few in the yard starting to make their nests!
All right - it's a 'duplex'.  Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, plus wood floors.......OK I've got it!
Nesting.....

Easter Decorating Ideas. #Easter
I love the use of moss, tulips and candlesticks for this great spring like table setting!
Spring time<3 New beginnings.
Having lived in the D.C. area, Cherry Blossoms always sign spring!

Magnolia Trees and Daffodils at Kew Gardens, London
Ahhhh to smell the fresh, clean spring air!

I'm so unbelievably ready for spring time...spring showers, green all around, flowers starting to bloom, warmer weather and of course the arrival of my daughter. Ugh I need time to fly
Fresh cut flowers from your own garden!
spring spring spring!
This just makes me SMILE!!:)

Hollowed out log planter
Here's a fun DIY idea for the garden!

Spring Wall Garden
Tulips and Phlox....spring has arrived!
Spring
And, of course, nothing says spring better than chicks and.....
easter bunny
Easter Bunnies!

No comments: