-->

Friday, July 27, 2012

Dorm Decor

My latest decorating article for McKinney Magazine was written months ago, and just published for the magazine's 'August' edition.  It always seems too soon to think about returning to school when you are in the midst of enjoying your summer!  Some things about returning to school were fun, like buying new clothes, supplies and dorm decor, but others were filled with dread like finding out who your professors were going to be, if any of your friends would be in your classes, etc.

My very favorite thing about going back to school was decorating my dorm room!  I would transform my room into complete coziness with my own version of a custom window treatment and bedding, color coordinated rugs, lamps and pretty pictures for the walls.  From that point on I loved decorating anything and everything.




No comments: