-->

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Virtual Invitation



I came across this fun, virtual, imaginative party that some wonderful bloggers were partaking in.  It was so enticing that I decided to play as well.

The scene....  The women of  'By Invitation Only' will be attending a virtual Christmas Party in the new home of Tina @ THE ENCHANTED HOME.  Each person is to come up with an outfit, including jewels, accessories and a hostess gift they will come to the party bearing.

Sooooooo, if I was attending this glamorous Christmas Eve party what would I wear and what would I bring as a gift to the hostess????

  The Setting of the Christmas Party


Here we go.......

My choice of attire....An Elie Saab Haute Couture Gown


Paired with Jimmy Choo Suede Crystal Shoes

Evening Bag Size and Styles
Carrying this beautiful crystal clutch!



With Harry Winston Jewels




And, my gift to the Hostess...24 Faubourg by Hermes!


24, Faubourg
Checkout The Enchanted Home and Splenderosa to view the 'actual participants' and see what imaginative and fun choices they made for this lavish event of the year!!  THey are SO creative!!


1 comment:

Marina Saclley @ Iced VoVo's said...

Thank you for your sweet comment ... and what a lovely collection of items you have chosen to wear to this special invitation. Marsha @ Splenderosa has come up with such a wonderful concept!

Happy holidays Mary.
xx