-->

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

A few of my favorite things.....are shiny Christmas balls.  I think they bring back the simpler times when Christmas was not so overly commercialized.  When I reminisce about Christmases past, I think of sitting by the family Christmas tree with the lights and tinsel reflecting in all of the shiny colored balls.  My family would be sitting around the living room near the fire, listening to Christmas music and drinking egg nog!

Now it seems so stressful....the hustle and bustle, the rush for the perfect gifts, the best sales, the best party, the perfect decorations, etc.

Decorating with shiny balls could not be simpler.....place them in large glass vases, make a wreath of Christmas balls, hang them individually on string in your windows or staircase banister, line them in some greens down the center of your dining table, etc.

So, just take a moment to reflect on your favorite things about Christmas, while I hope you enjoy mine!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
photo via mochatini.org

photo via thebestpartydecorideas.onsugar.com 

12-11-1009ornaments.jpg
photo via re-nest.com

photo via myajade.com 

photo via zearticles.com




photo via nyclovesnyc.blogspot.com

photo via readthehook.com 









No comments: